August 7, 2014 – 2:00pm EST
The very popular blood pressure medication, Benicar, causes severe intestinal malabsorption requiring hospitalizations for many consumers. On July 3, 2013, the FDA forced the manufacturer to change its label to warn about this serious side effect. Thus, it is only now that most gastroenterologists are learning of this association, requiring patients to suffer for prolonged periods of time and undergo unnecessarily high-risk procedures and medical treatment.
Please join us as we discuss this rapidly developing pharmaceutical drug case.
- Daniel Nigh, Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor
- Rayna Kessler, Lopez McHugh
- Travis Lepicier, Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor
Pre-registration is not required. Simply follow the directions below to either call in or log into the webinar website approximately 5 minutes before the webinar is supposed to begin, and you will be put into the call. Questions will be taken at the end of the presentation.
Instructions for Web ConferenceConnection:
- Please select the following link www.beaconliveweb.com
- On the Join a Meeting side of the login page, enter the Room Name: mass2
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Company, Email.
- Click on Join Meeting to join the webinar.
- You will hear music on hold until the conference begins.
- Make sure your PC speakers are turned on and at the correct volume.
OPTIONAL Instructions for Telephone Connection:
- If you are also logged onto the web connection, turn off your PC speakers.
- Call 866-447-9094 (International callers, please call 00-800-2323-6622 or 972-588-8035).
- You will be connected via a live operator who ask for your name and company name.
- You will hear music on hold until the conference has begun, or be connected directly to the conference if it has started.
- During the conference you will be in listen-only mode.
If you have any trouble accessing the webinar, please call our Customer Support line at 877-297-2901 (International callers, please call 972-588-8035).